Your cart is currently empty
About the PSB Imagine C3
Exceptional center channel performance
When you're putting together a high-impact home theater system, the last thing you want is for your center channel speaker to fall down on the job. PSB's powerful Imagine C3 delivers clear, detailed center channel sound with all your favorite movies, TV shows, and video games. And it's a perfect tonal match for PSB's Imagine T3 floor-standing speakers. Your eyes will appreciate this speaker's clean, sophisticated looks, and your ears will appreciate all the refinements PSB has packed into its design.
Great sound begins with quality drivers and materials
The Imagine C3 features a three-way design with the same drivers as PSB's flagship T3 floor-standing speaker, but in a dual-woofer, horizontal configuration. PSB uses a hand-selected version of their signature 1" titanium dome tweeter to ensure smooth, accurate highs free from distortion and grain. The midrange and woofer cones are made of polymer-coated felted fiberglass, mated to high-temperature fiberglass voice coil formers.
Rubber surrounds and highly rigid, non-resonant die-cast aluminum baskets provide precise alignment of all the driver elements for superb accuracy and long-term reliability. You'll hear exceptionally clean mids with excellent detail and tonal accuracy, plus impressive bass response.
A solid cabinet with a luxurious finish
The C3's heavy, rigid cabinet helps eliminate vibrations to maintain the speaker's natural sound. The front baffle is a massive 2" thick MDF panel that locks the drivers firmly in place. Sculpted trim rings around each driver provide a low-diffraction wave guide for the driver cone, to enhance its off-axis performance while hiding the mounting hardware and damping unwanted vibrations.
The top, bottom, and side panels are constructed using seven layers of laminated MDF to improve the cabinet's stiffness and absorb sonic energy that might otherwise color the sound. And the gorgeous hand-finished cabinet comes clad in your choice of piano high-gloss black or book-matched cherry veneers set off with a high-gloss varnish.
- frequency response: 48-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 91dB
- impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 4 ohms minimum
- recommended power: 20-200 watts
- hand-selected 1" titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 3-1/4" compressed felt/fiberglass cone midrange with mastic compound coating
- two 7" compressed felt/fiberglass cone woofers with mastic compound coating
- non-resonant die cast aluminum alloy baskets and rubber surrounds provide precision driver alignment for high performance
- bass reflex (ported) design
- included port plug lets you seal the bass port for different placement options
- hand-finished cabinet available in piano high-gloss black or real wood cherry veneer with a high-gloss varnish
- five way binding post speaker connectors
- 24-9/16"W x 9-1/4"H x 13-3/8"D
- weight: 33.5 lbs.
- MFR # IMGN C3-GBK
Features & specs
|Midrange size (inches)||3-1/4|
|Woofer size (inches)||7|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Frequency Response||48-23k Hz|
Your cart is currently empty