Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 20020
Apply by product weight
All over the Pakistan
Suitable TV size (inches)40" and abo
Mounting methodWall mounting & standard alone
Number of speakers5
Surround sound mixdown 2.0 or 2.1Yes
Surround sound decodingDolby Digital 2ch
- TypeSoundbar Sound bars sit in front of your TV. Sound bases allow you to place your TV on top of them.
- Suitable TV size (inches)40" and abo The recommended size of TV to go with your sound bar or sound base. Of course, a sound bar smaller than the recommended TV size is fine and often cheaper, but if you have a TV you might want a big sound to go with it. Sound bases have weight limits, so check this.
- Mounting methodWall mounting & standard alone Almost all sound bars are designed to sit on your TV stand, but some also allow you to mount them on a wall.
- Number of speakers5 More speakers doesn't necessarily mean better sound, but it gives your sound bar a better chance of providing rich audio that envelopes your room.
- Surround sound mixdown 2.0 or 2.1Yes Whether the sound bar is able to handle surround sound audio sources and turn them into stereo. If it doesn't, you'll just need to set your device to output in stereo.
- Surround sound decodingDolby Digital 2ch Dolby and DTS are the two main surround sound companies - this details which your sound bar can handle.